Juz Amma Tajweed Recitation by Qari Abdul Basit
Slow tajweed recitation of Juz Amma – Part 30, some selected Surahs and Dua Khatmul Quran by Qari Abdul Baasit Abdus Samad.
CD #1 includes:
- Surah Al-Fatihah (Track #1)
- Last 3 verses from Surah Al-Baqarah
- Verses of Asma-ul-Husna from Surah Hujurat
- Surah Mulk
- Juz Amma: Surah An-Naba to Surat Buruj (Tracks #6-13)
CD #2 includes
- Sura At-Tariq to An-Naas (Tracks #1 to 29)
- Dua Khatmul Quran (Track #30)
The phrase juz amma refers to the 30th chapter of the Quran, comprising surahs 78-114. Abdul Rahman Ibn Abdul Aziz as-Sudais an Najdi: He is the Imam of the Grand Mosque in the Islamic Holy city of Mecca, Saudi Arabia. He had memorised the Quran by the age of 12. He was also honoured to lead the funeral prayer for Sheikh Ali jaber.
Publisher: Minar Media
Beautiful recitation of Juz Amma' (Part 30 of the Quran) by Imam-e-Kaba Abdur-Rahman As-Sodais & Imam Soud Ash-Shuraim. Recited live in Taraweeh prayers in Haram Makkah. Also includes 15 min Dua Khatum-ul-Quran by Imam As-Sudais.