Quran MP3 CD English Translation Qari Shakir Qasmi
Qari Shakir Qasmi, is one of the most renowned Qurra’ of South Asia. He was the host of the program Iqra for children that provided lessons and exercises on properly reciting and pronouncing Qur’anic Arabic.
The phrase juz amma refers to the 30th chapter of the Quran, comprising surahs 78-114. Abdul Rahman Ibn Abdul Aziz as-Sudais an Najdi: He is the Imam of the Grand Mosque in the Islamic Holy city of Mecca, Saudi Arabia. He had memorised the Quran by the age of 12. He was also honoured to lead the funeral prayer for Sheikh Ali jaber.
Format: 2 Audio CDs
Length (min): 160
Producer: Dar-us-Salam Studio
Slow tajweed recitation of Juz Amma - Part 30, some selected Surahs and Dua Khatmul Quran by Qari Abdul Baasit Abdus Samad.
CD #1 includes:
- Surah Al-Fatihah (Track #1)
- Last 3 verses from Surah Al-Baqarah
- Verses of Asma-ul-Husna from Surah Hujurat
- Surah Mulk
- Juz Amma: Surah An-Naba to Surat Buruj (Tracks #6-13)
CD #2 includes
- Sura At-Tariq to An-Naas (Tracks #1 to 29)
- Dua Khatmul Quran (Track #30)