The Box of Manners
Author: Learning Roots
Publisher: Learning Roots
Language : English
-Each card is 9cm in diameter
– Meet the box that’s just bursting to teach Islamic manners and etiquettes! The Box of Manners is a set of delightfully illustrated cards educating Islamic manners and etiquettes. These cards are used in three exciting games developing interpersonal and social behavioural skills. The games cover memory, application and referencing skills.
– The box contains 54 circular shaped cards and an instructions booklet with full references from the Noble Quran and authentic Hadeeth for each manner and etiquette. The cards are generously thick and measure 9cm in diameter.
– This revised 3rd edition includes short vowels on the Arabic text for easy reading by children.
These are some of the best-loved tales from the Qur'an. Especially chosen for the very young, they provide a foundation on which to build a growing knowledge of the scriptures. This is story-telling at its best, with the meaning and message expressed in the simplest of words. As well as being easy to understand, these stories are also fun to read and share with others. Colourful, child-friendly illustrations complement the text and bring the stories vividly to life. This book is composed of the following tales :
- The Treasure House
- The Sleepers in the Cave
- The King's Magicians
- The Morals of Believers
- A Unique Miracle
- The Honoured Guests
- The Prophet Shuayb (a.s.) and the Earthquake
- The Angel's Prayers
- The Prophet and the Blind Man
- The Traveller's Prayer
- The Rivers of Milk and Honey
- Ramadan and the Qur'an
ISBN: 9781905516490 Author: Yasmin Mussa and Zaheer Khatri Publisher: Learning Roots (2012) Pages: 24 Binding: Hardcover Description from the publisher: My Prophet Muhammad (S) encapsulates the timeless story of the life of the best and final Messenger of Allah, Muhammad (S). Designed for early childhood, this rendering of the Seerah serves as an ideal first acquaintance with the miraculous story of Allah’s finest creation. With its vivid illustrations and appropriately rendered authorship, this book is designed to increase your child’s knowledge, appreciation and love for the Prophet Muhammad (S). My Prophet Muhammad (S) is a picture board book, containing 24 pages, a soft sponge cover with special glitter, varnish and metallic shine effects.
ISBN :9788178988054 Author :Saniyasnain Khan Publisher :Goodword Books Page :96 Binding : Hardbound Description from the publisher : This selection of prayers for children of seven years and above expresses the variety and richness of prayer and is designed to be used at home, or at school. With bright and colourful illustrations, this book will encourage children to explore their own ways of praying. The best prayers are often the ones we say naturally when we are happy, excited or sad about something. But at that time, we don’t always find the right words to express our inner feelings. Reading these prayers from the Quran, you will find the best words and phrases to pray with, at any time and in any situation. In that way, you will find yourself closer to Allah, as if you are whispering to Him. Then it will not be just you alone, but an exchange between you and the Almighty, which will begin to flow, inspiring and lighting up your mind and heart. May this collection of prayers bring you wisdom and many blessings.