The Story of Muhammad In Madinah
Author: Abu Zakir
Publisher: Darussalam Publishers & Distributors
ISBN : 996099581X
Language : English
-Size – 17 x 16 x 0.4 CMBinding : Paperback
– Pages : 54
There are great lessons for impressionable young minds in the Quran and Seerah. Here is a selection of interesting stories with moral lessons for children to increase their knowledge and to train their minds according to the teachings of Islam. The book has beautiful illustrations in bright colours to compliment the contents of the book. All stories have been told is very simple and easy to comprehend language. It is a must have for all children. These are some of the best-loved tales from the Quran and from the life of the Prophet Muhammad. Especially chosen for the very young, they provide a foundation on which to build a growing knowledge of the scriptures. This is story-telling at its best, with the meaning and message expressed in the simplest of words. As well as being easy to understand, these stories are also fun to read and share with others. Colourful, child-friendly illustrations complement the text and bring the stories vividly to life.
Author: Learning Roots
Publisher: Learning Roots
Language : English
-Each card is 9cm in diameter
- Meet the box that's just bursting to teach Islamic manners and etiquettes! The Box of Manners is a set of delightfully illustrated cards educating Islamic manners and etiquettes. These cards are used in three exciting games developing interpersonal and social behavioural skills. The games cover memory, application and referencing skills.
- The box contains 54 circular shaped cards and an instructions booklet with full references from the Noble Quran and authentic Hadeeth for each manner and etiquette. The cards are generously thick and measure 9cm in diameter.
- This revised 3rd edition includes short vowels on the Arabic text for easy reading by children.
ISBN :9788178988054 Author :Saniyasnain Khan Publisher :Goodword Books Page :96 Binding : Hardbound Description from the publisher : This selection of prayers for children of seven years and above expresses the variety and richness of prayer and is designed to be used at home, or at school. With bright and colourful illustrations, this book will encourage children to explore their own ways of praying. The best prayers are often the ones we say naturally when we are happy, excited or sad about something. But at that time, we don’t always find the right words to express our inner feelings. Reading these prayers from the Quran, you will find the best words and phrases to pray with, at any time and in any situation. In that way, you will find yourself closer to Allah, as if you are whispering to Him. Then it will not be just you alone, but an exchange between you and the Almighty, which will begin to flow, inspiring and lighting up your mind and heart. May this collection of prayers bring you wisdom and many blessings.
These are some of the best-loved tales from the Qur'an. Especially chosen for the very young, they provide a foundation on which to build a growing knowledge of the scriptures. This is story-telling at its best, with the meaning and message expressed in the simplest of words. As well as being easy to understand, these stories are also fun to read and share with others. Colourful, child-friendly illustrations complement the text and bring the stories vividly to life. This book is composed of the following tales :
- The Treasure House
- The Sleepers in the Cave
- The King's Magicians
- The Morals of Believers
- A Unique Miracle
- The Honoured Guests
- The Prophet Shuayb (a.s.) and the Earthquake
- The Angel's Prayers
- The Prophet and the Blind Man
- The Traveller's Prayer
- The Rivers of Milk and Honey
- Ramadan and the Qur'an